Friday, September 30, 2016



Due to the problems with scheduling and so on we didn't have enough shots of the main actor that we wanted so I had to step in. This meant that the costume wasn't exactly what we had originally planed. The narrative wasn't what we had planned either so we created a new narrative the day before the shoot. We decided not to use any of the footage we had previously filmed as we though the change of actor would not look right.

For the first shoot I filmed most the shots but the second shoot Jon did most the filming as I was the main actor. Jon was also the one who edited the clip together.

1 comment:

  1. Need to see more specifics on what went wrong/lessons learnt. A bullet list would be fine