This video shows a few of the shots we filmed for performance. These shots are shots that we can't use because there are either cameras in the background or the footage is to shaky.
- The first clip the camera is clearly visible and the camera isn't to shore where to focus. We do have footage from this angle where these problems are fixed.
- The second clip the footage is to shaky and the camera is tilted which in some cases could work to get a message across but in this situation it doesn't work.
- The third shot was filmed with a drone and therefor was hard to film with when I was the only one with experienced with flying but I am in the band. The problem was that one of the band members are hard to see and the drone moved which resulted in cropping out half of the other band member. I think the drone footage would be good to have as it expands the use of technology and can look very good if its done right.
- The last shot was filmed with a GoPro. Most of the GoPro footage can be used but this shot is to shaky.
- In the last shot the drummer is seen smiling which is not what we want as we want them to be sad and angry.
- The things we really want to avoid next time is shaky camera, bad framing, and smiling.