These are some of the points they mentioned:
- Age range 15/16-19/20
- more effects that are darker
- more close-ups of the singer are needed
- preferred reading anchored very well (Stuart Hall)
- secondary audience could be younger and the color would make the video appeal to both genders
- Achieves verisimiltude because of the tattoos and the good lip-syncing
- Different colors are good because it gives a good contrast (binary opposition) to the darkness
- clearer narrative - more couple shots
- Achieved verisimilitude through costumes of the band (matching clothes)
- It was interesting during the entire video so I wanted to keep watching.
- Good special effects - Dream, made it look like a memory
Year 13 student gave the following feedback:
- music always synced well with the video
- When the beat dropped the footage went a bit faster, which signified the drop well/ when the song went slower the editing was past a bit slower
- good narrative footage, well played by the actors
- green screen was good, the background was really good with the colors because we put color powder/ink to life by using a green screen instead.
- Good use of technology.
- Overall really good video.